ISEAS Publishing Privacy Statement
- This is a website of the ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute. It is a Government Agency website of the Singapore Government.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your ip address, date and time and the page(s) requested. Although user sessions are tracked, the users remain anonymous.
- We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our website. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you choose to sign-up an account with the website, the data you provide will only be used for the fulfillment of transactions that you specifically instigate, or to enable an authorized member of ISEAS Publishing staff to contact you if required in matters pertaining to your orders and/or account.
- If you choose to sign-up to our mailing list, either by ticking the box to this effect under My Account or via the separate Mailing List option, then we will send you information about new releases and special offers relating to ISEAS Publishing materials. You may unsubscribe from any such mailers by following the instructions appended to them.
- At all times you may view the data you have entered via the My Account section of the website. Similarly, you may edit/delete this data at any time.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way;
- We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services;
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submission. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to other independently managed websites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
The statement was last updated on 25 September 2018.