ISEAS Publishing Privacy Statement
- This is a website of the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies (ISEAS). Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your ip address, date and time and the page(s) requested. Although user sessions are tracked, the users remain anonymous.
- If you choose to sign-up an account with the website, the data you provide will only be used for the fulfillment of transactions that you specifically instigate, or to enable an authorized member of ISEAS Publishing staff to contact you if required in matters pertaining to your orders and/or account.
- If you choose to sign-up to our mailing list, either by ticking the box to this effect under My Account or via the separate Mailing List option, then we will send you information about new releases and special offers relating to ISEAS Publishing materials. You may unsubscribe from any such mailers by following the instructions appended to them.
- We will not share your personal data with any other entity unless so required by law.
- At all times you may view the data you have entered via the My Account section of the website. Similarly, you may edit/delete this data at any time.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to other independently managed websites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
The statement was last updated on 30 January 2013.