1. Do I need to register to purchase from Read a Book by Alkem even if I am an existing ISEAS web customer?
Yes, you need to register with Read a Book by Alkem at https://readabook.store
2. If I purchase an Electronic Book/chapter, who do I contact if I have a problem with downloading the ebook?
You need to contact Read a Book by Alkem at https://readabook.store or email to email@example.com.
3. Is there a time frame for the download of ebooks?
There will be a time frame of 2 years from the date the redemption code is issued. Note: the ebooks are DRM protected.
4. How can a paid journal subscriber get their free Electronic Book/Chapter?
For paid journal subscriber, please contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What is the duration for a print book to be delivered and what is the shipping method?
Please visit https://readabook.store for details.
6. If I wish to receive information on new ISEAS books, what should I do?
Please register with the mailing list at ISEAS online bookshop at https://bookshop.iseas.edu.sg/mailing-list
7. What restrictions are imposed on my use of the article received electronically?
Copyright of the PDF document is held by the ISEAS–Yusof Ishak Institute. The copy you purchased is intended for your use only. Read a Book by Alkem protects the ebooks with DRM.
8. For librarians, how will this affect library services?
Libraries interested in providing their members access to ISEAS materials in digital form should contact the Institute direct at email@example.com for more information.
7. Can I download the ebooks to multiple devices?
You can download the ebook up to 6 devices if you authorized it with an Adobe ID in the supported reader app (e.g. Adobe Digital Editions) before downloading the ebook.
7. Do I need to install any applications to read the ebook?
Yes, you need to install Adobe Digital Edition, which is free for Android OS, iOS and Windows. Please visit the respective marketplace/store to download the applications.